Our Fam...

February - the month of love...Loving our kids - but trying to reconnect as hubby and wifey!

About Me

My photo
Midlothian, TX
There are 6 of us - Daddy - Tim, Mommy - Elisa, Keyfer 13 yrs, Matthew 3 yrs, Isabella (in heaven) 16mo, Justyce 1 month old and Gabriella (in our dreams still) 2 years coming(?)

12.28.2008

My dream Christmas...

Enjoying Christmas presents...

The real Santa!:-)
Leaving cookies and broccolli for Santa and reindeer..
Reading the Christams Story

The Baby parade at church



I have waited 7 years for the Christmas that I had this year! Christmas Eve we made cookies for Santa, read the Christmas Story, tried keeping Matti in his room all night so Santa could come and enjoyed a early Christmas present from Justice of being able to sleep 6 straight hours! Then Christmas morning- in came Matti yelling Santa came! We all ran out opened presents and spent the day playing! Loved it! Justice is the sweetest baby! Matti is the funniest! And Isabella is the most beautiful! We are so blessed!Keyfer came over the day after and we had Christmas with my family - it was really nice, really enjoying my time with my hubby being at home- one of these days I'll get an actual pic of him break-dancing :-D  Love you and miss you so very much belli boo! Know you had the best christmas! You must be so beautiful now with a head full of curls - the cutest giggles and brightest smile! Hope you all had a great Christmas!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

It looked like a really fun day! Love Justice's hat!! I'm so glad you had the Christmas you always wanted!